The Biometric Fingerprint Reader
Biometrics can be defined as the different methods used in recognizing someone based on unique physical attributes. These characteristics are often based upon human atributes such as facial patterns, fingerprints, iris, and voice pattern. Fingerprint readers are by far the most common form of biometric device. Fingerprints consists of ridges and furrows, that are unique to every different person. A fingerprint reader essentially provides an identification of a person based on the acquisition and recognition of those unique patterns and ridges in a fingerprint.
Multimedia Fingerprint Reader
Model Number: DC-BF1
Call us at
Multimedia Fingerprint Reader for Access Control and Time & Attendance.
- Size: 21.6 X 14.4 X 4.6 cm
- CPU: 32bit Microprocessor
- User Capacity: 10000
- Display Type: 3.5 Inch Color Screen
- Transaction Storage: 150000
- Communications: RS232, RS485, TCP/IP
- Identification time: < 2 Seconds
- Test Method: Fingerprint, ID + Fingerprint, Proximity Card + Fingerprint, Fingerprint + Password + Prox.
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 Degree Celcius
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Sensor: OEM Optical Sensor 500 DPI
- RFID(Proximity) Card reader
- Power: 5V DC, 400 mA
- Language: English and Spanish
Model Number: DC-BF2
This is a multi-biometric time attendance and access control terminal. With a modern stylish design, it combines Facial, Fingerprint, RFID and PIN recognition. Equipped with our latest facial identiﬁcation algorithm, it captures the relative position, size and shape of user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones and jaw features. These feature templates are used to match feature data when users register on the terminal, converting the captured features into value and comparing these to eliminate variance. Integrated with our newest and most advanced ﬁngerprint reader algorithm, it ensures high precision ﬁngerprint identiﬁcation. The fingerprint reader integrates a 630MHz high speed Multi-Bio processor and high deﬁnition infrared camera allows user identiﬁcation in dark environments. Ideal for Time and Attendance Management, this series can operate on standalone mode, and also offers simple access control features, providing a complete easy-to-use system for small to medium installations.
- Elegant Time & Attendance and simple access control
- Incorporates ﬁngerprint sensor and standard RFID EM reader
- It can hold up to 700 faces, 3000 ﬁngerprint templates and 10.000 users.
- Optionally, it can include other proximity readers as Mifare, HID, etc…
- Stores up to 100.000 log records without PC download.
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet, RS-232/485
- Optionally, allows GPRS communications
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- 4.3’’ TFT touch screen with advanced menu management
- Includes 6 function keys deﬁned by user
Model Number: DC-BF3
With a robust and elegant metal case design, this fingerprint reader is ideal for areas where only simple access control is required without management software. The fingerprint sensor comes with a protective cover. Additionally, integrated in the reader is a proximity card reader (EM). Easy to use, this fingerprint reader incorporates 3 buttons to register, delete and for a doorbell.
- Simple access control
- Incorporates high precision sensor for registering 1 fingerprint per user.
- Wiegand – Out to connect with external reader.
- Allows communication with PC through USB / RS-232
- Relay for door, alarm and push button.
- Fingerprint registration and access guided by audio prompt.
- Integrated Proximity Reader (EM) facilitates access by fingerprint or card.
- Stores up to 30.000 access registrations without PC download.
This USB reader is a stable and excellent fingerprint reader. The device can capture fingerprint images and upload to the PC by USB interface. It supports most of the Windows OS, including Window XP, Vista and Windows 7(32bit) and (64 bits emulating 32 bits). The developer can integrate the hardware with their own system aswell.
This fingerprint reader is widely used in social insurance, public security, time attendance, fingerprint encryption, embedded system and other fields of application.
Model Number: DC-BF5
The DC-BF5 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The unit features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3” TFT can display more information vividly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
- ZK Optical Sensor
- Elegant Touch keypad
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
Copyright © 2012 Destined Commodities Inc. All rights reserved.