An automated telephone entry unit that strictly autodials. When the button is pushed, the unit begins dialing. The person who answers the call then takes control of the relays. Those relays are then used to remotely control entrances, lights, cameras, etc.
Miniature Automated Phone Entry
Model Number: DC-TEA2
Call for Quote
When the button is pushed the phone will call a pre-programmed telephone number. When the call is answered, the resident has the choice to grant entry using their phone keypad or deny access.
- Allows entrance for anyone whom does not normally gain entrance or does not have a key.
- Allows contact for offices after hours.
- Use to call security after hours for employee escort
Add RF Remotes to this unit for easy entry! This allows authorized people to open the relay/door strike/gate at their convenience.
- One 24 digit resident telephone number.
- Called party disconnect.
- Vandal resistant call button.
- One normally open/normally closed 5 amp form C relay.
- Double-baffled water proof speaker.
- Low noise Microphone housed in a shock resistant chamber for enhanced reliability.
- Up to five (5) entry phones can share the same telephone line
- Programmable ring count, gate time, call time, and gate opening tone.
- Ring down mode available
- Normally 12 VAC powered with phone line power backup.
- Will run continuously on phone line power, but will not close the relay.
- Red flashing and steady ADA light
Copyright © 2015 Destined Commodities Inc. All rights reserved.