Community Telephone Entry Systems
This is a hands free, multi-number, Apartment Telephone Entry System for resident/visitor control. Visitors contact the desired tenant by entering a simple directory code gained from the built-in LCD display directory. The resident then grants or denies access. The apartment/tenant telephone entry system is constructed for rugged outdoor use, yet remains pleasant in appearance. Its longlasting brush-finish stainless steel housing complements its compact design. It is equipped with valuable features and options that provide a wide range of guest and resident control options, including doors, gates, security lighting, and more.
Apartment Phone Entry
Model Number: DC-TEG1
Call us at 915-346-4735
The unit uses an ordinary telephone line to provide positive access control for up to 3000 residences/units. Visitors easily use the oversized LCD directory for the directory code alotted to the resident they wish to visit. They then press the 'Call' button and enter that code. The unit then silently speed dials the resident's full telephone number. The resident is alerted to the visit in the same manner as receiving any other telephone call.
After the resident answers the entrance call, visitor access may be granted or denied. The Minipak Pro is equipped with a second relay that may also be activated from the resident's telephone keypad. Relays may be latched to hold an entrance open for special circumstances.
Residents may gain entry at the apartment/door entrance by using their direct entry code, proximity card or RF transmitter.
- Provides resident controlled guest access for apartments, condos and office buildings.
Add RF Remotes to this unit for easy entry! This allows authorized people to open the relay/door strike/gate at their convenience.
- Available in 24, 50, 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2000 or 3000 resident capacities.
- Operates on 12v AC or DC.
- Capacity includes a telephone number, directory code, name, and direct entry code for each resident.
- Built-in 8 line, 20 character, 1/2 ”font directory" for resident names and resident codes.
- Resident telephone numbers may be up to 12 digits.
- Programmable Site ID.
- Non-corroding, # 316 Stainless Steel, weather resistant, enclosure with 'tamper resistant' security screws.
- High clarity carbon microphone in an acoustical chamber for enhanced sound pickup.
- Double-baffled speaker for communications.
- Two output relays allow control of more than one entrance.
- Alarm shunt relay aids alarm management.
- Create automatic unlock schedules via built-in 7- Day clock.
- Postal Lock ready.
- Master / Slave networking for multiple entry devices.
- Modem Standard and Optional Integrated Camera.
- Optional support of Wiegand 26 protocol card readers and RF receivers.
Copyright © 2015 Destined Commodities Inc. All rights reserved.