Community Telephone Entry Systems
This unit has a capacity of up to 400* telephone numbers and up to 400* personal entry codes. It is constructed of rugged materials and is well suited to the access needs of residential and commercial properties. Its long-lasting, brush-finish, stainless steel housing and backlit directory with thick acrylic lens offers decades of durable service
Listed Phone Entry
Model Number: DC-TEG2
Call us at 915-346-4735
The unit uses an ordinary telephone line to provide positive access control for up to 400 residences. Visitors view the directory for the directory code for the resident they wish to visit. They then press the 'Start' button and enter that code. The device then silently speed dials the resident's full telephone number. The resident is alerted to the visit in the same manner as receiving any other telephone call.
After the resident answers the entrance call, visitor access may be granted or denied. The resident presses '0' on his keypad to activate the entry system and grant entry. Otherwise, pressing '7' will hang-up and deny visitor entry.
Residents may gain entry at the apartment/door entrance by using their direct entry code, proximity card or RF transmitter.
- Provides resident controlled guest access for apartments, condos and office buildings.
Add RF Remotes to this unit for easy entry! This allows authorized people to open the relay/door strike/gate at their convenience.
- Available in 24, 50, 125, 200, 300, or 400 resident capacities
- Operates on 12v AC or Dc.
- Capacity includes a telephone number, directory code and direct entry code for each resident.
- Built-in paper directory of for resident names and resident codes
- Resident telephone numbers may be up to 12 digits
- Integrated Postal Lock
- Rotary or touch-tone compatible
- Programmable Site ID
- Non-corroding, # 316 Stainless Steel, weather resistant, enclosure with 'tamper resistant' security screws.
- High clarity carbon microphone in an acoustical chamber for enhanced sound pickup.
- Double-baffled speaker for communications
- One output relay standard, second optional.
- Alarm shunt relay aids alarm management.
- Optional automatic unlock schedules via built-in 7-Day clock.
- Optional printer support allows recording events as they occur.
- Optional Modem and Integrated Camera
- Optional support RF receivers and remotes
- Optional L.E.D. Lighted Hood
Copyright © 2015 Destined Commodities Inc. All rights reserved.